I realized there are a lot of sucky things about not having a job during the day... but there are countless perks.
- I get to wake up whenever I want, something I haven't done for a long time. Freaking college.
- I get to actually catch up/stalk other people's lives and talk to people I've been meaning to talk to.
- I get to BLOG my heart out.
- I get to take a bubble bath every day and spend hours (or five minutes) getting ready
- I get to visit my boyfriend at work and bring him yummy food.
- I get to cook and read and do whatever I want
- I get to lay out in the sunshine and bake my skin as long as I want
- I get to go to a wonderful magical place called Pickleville every night and I get paid for it!
and finally yesterday, I discovered the best thing ever---
I get to stay home all day and read a book I enjoy with absolutely no interruptions in the silence and comfort of my home on a beautiful device that makes reading amazing. I got to experience book one of THE HUNGER GAMES.
Now, for those of you who are unaware of this series, it's quite the tale.. There are several books in the series, although I've heard the first book is clearly the favorite. I'm excited to dive into the rest of it. I'm a bit uneasy about the subject matter, the reapings, the Games, the Captiol, but somehow the book speaks to me and tells me how blessed I am. Tells me that even fiction stories can be relatable and that love ties humans together, no matter morals or missions, love is a lasting connection that will never die in society. And that, my friends, is the cheesy reflection for the day!
So if you're wondering what to do today... if you find yourself with five minutes of "free" time, take a moment and soak up the feeling of loving someone. Surely, you can think of at least one soul you've connected with enough that you can say you love them. And as many wise people have said, if you feel that you love someone, let them know- you never know when your chance to do so will possibly run out.
- I get to wake up whenever I want, something I haven't done for a long time. Freaking college.
- I get to actually catch up/stalk other people's lives and talk to people I've been meaning to talk to.
- I get to BLOG my heart out.
- I get to take a bubble bath every day and spend hours (or five minutes) getting ready
- I get to visit my boyfriend at work and bring him yummy food.
- I get to cook and read and do whatever I want
- I get to lay out in the sunshine and bake my skin as long as I want
- I get to go to a wonderful magical place called Pickleville every night and I get paid for it!
and finally yesterday, I discovered the best thing ever---
I get to stay home all day and read a book I enjoy with absolutely no interruptions in the silence and comfort of my home on a beautiful device that makes reading amazing. I got to experience book one of THE HUNGER GAMES.
Now, for those of you who are unaware of this series, it's quite the tale.. There are several books in the series, although I've heard the first book is clearly the favorite. I'm excited to dive into the rest of it. I'm a bit uneasy about the subject matter, the reapings, the Games, the Captiol, but somehow the book speaks to me and tells me how blessed I am. Tells me that even fiction stories can be relatable and that love ties humans together, no matter morals or missions, love is a lasting connection that will never die in society. And that, my friends, is the cheesy reflection for the day!
So if you're wondering what to do today... if you find yourself with five minutes of "free" time, take a moment and soak up the feeling of loving someone. Surely, you can think of at least one soul you've connected with enough that you can say you love them. And as many wise people have said, if you feel that you love someone, let them know- you never know when your chance to do so will possibly run out.
nice blog!!
ReplyDelete