Blogger can be dumb sometimes.... more pictures? I thought you'd never ask!

This is my awkward door... and awkward mirror... and awkward wall... awkward.

My window (thank heavens) I'd die without sunlight! I'm growing some sort of ivy... I like it. Lifebooks!*

LAUNDRY!! You can't see the shelves that are made for giants... perhaps I'll add another picture to describe to you how my house is made for tall people.

Actually a nice kitchen... here, as you CAN see, the cupboards of babel... seriously- who is going to use those things?!

The wonderful lovesac, complements of Tim :) The wonderful quilt- the proof my mother is insane.... well, insanely awesome and loves me like fat kids love cake... and the awesome idea of sheets as slipcovers!
So there you have it... my new abode... :) Want to send me mail? Need my address? Well, too bad... I'm not posting that here, but just like email me or text me or facebook message me.. honestly... I'm not that hard to get ahold of. :)
*Lifebooks! Soon to come is a blog/photo site dedicated to lifebooks! GET EXCITED. All my lifebooks will be online for your viewing pleasure, with tips and tricks on how to make your own!

This is my awkward door... and awkward mirror... and awkward wall... awkward.

My window (thank heavens) I'd die without sunlight! I'm growing some sort of ivy... I like it. Lifebooks!*

LAUNDRY!! You can't see the shelves that are made for giants... perhaps I'll add another picture to describe to you how my house is made for tall people.

Actually a nice kitchen... here, as you CAN see, the cupboards of babel... seriously- who is going to use those things?!

The wonderful lovesac, complements of Tim :) The wonderful quilt- the proof my mother is insane.... well, insanely awesome and loves me like fat kids love cake... and the awesome idea of sheets as slipcovers!
So there you have it... my new abode... :) Want to send me mail? Need my address? Well, too bad... I'm not posting that here, but just like email me or text me or facebook message me.. honestly... I'm not that hard to get ahold of. :)
*Lifebooks! Soon to come is a blog/photo site dedicated to lifebooks! GET EXCITED. All my lifebooks will be online for your viewing pleasure, with tips and tricks on how to make your own!
Comments
Post a Comment