I recently moved into a new apartment!! HOORAY! I love the openness and although getting to know my roommates has been slower than past years (by a long shot) I'm sure it's due to the busy schedules of summer and partially the super awkward layout of rooms. They are sweet girls and I love my ward- very awesome. So without further ado... here they are- PICTURES!

My cute shower curtain- gotta love circles! Not having a bathtub has ALWAYS been a dealbreaker for me... so glad this apt passed!

It's not finished.... I'm a green freak though :) Oh, and those towels? FIVE DOLLARS at Wallymart... love that place!

Love the built-in desk... and shelves are awesome.. Too bad everything in my house is made for people over 6 feet tall.

Think I have enough clothes? Please don't mention the shoes.... although walk-in? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Proud Texan... can't wait to go back!
I'm sure you are all wondering why I have a SPACE HEATER in my BEDROOM during the SUMMER... well.. I live in the basement and I'm unhappy to report that it has been like FORTY degrees at night in my room. Let's just say under that down comforter is a sherpa blanket, sheets, and a quilt. But all joking aside, I love having my own room, enjoying the nicer things... feeling happy in Logan during Summer.... it's beautiful!
However, I miss my backyard, my mates, my stupid fridge that moo-ed all the time, and the annoying heat from those bay windows that gave me the best view in the valley. Hip hip for yellow brick and a hooray for BRESLAW #3!

My cute shower curtain- gotta love circles! Not having a bathtub has ALWAYS been a dealbreaker for me... so glad this apt passed!

It's not finished.... I'm a green freak though :) Oh, and those towels? FIVE DOLLARS at Wallymart... love that place!

Love the built-in desk... and shelves are awesome.. Too bad everything in my house is made for people over 6 feet tall.

Think I have enough clothes? Please don't mention the shoes.... although walk-in? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Proud Texan... can't wait to go back!
I'm sure you are all wondering why I have a SPACE HEATER in my BEDROOM during the SUMMER... well.. I live in the basement and I'm unhappy to report that it has been like FORTY degrees at night in my room. Let's just say under that down comforter is a sherpa blanket, sheets, and a quilt. But all joking aside, I love having my own room, enjoying the nicer things... feeling happy in Logan during Summer.... it's beautiful!
However, I miss my backyard, my mates, my stupid fridge that moo-ed all the time, and the annoying heat from those bay windows that gave me the best view in the valley. Hip hip for yellow brick and a hooray for BRESLAW #3!
Comments
Post a Comment