I was talking to a sweet boy the other day that told me to embrace life and love what I want. Carpe Diem. That sort of thing...
My "Carpe Diem" Accomplishments:
-Attend the bouncy ball drop by the physics department that set a world record! (20,000 bouncy balls dropped from a helicopter)
- Get a bouncy ball from said event
- Try out for pickleville playhouse (I GOT CALLBACKS... more on this later)
- Go running
- Watch a movie
- Go on a drive
- Make a new lifebook
- Enjoying a bubble bath
- Tear apart 3 novels and stuff all the papers in my roommate's car :)
So I've had a great week! I'm happy and healthy. I am feeling better about life and enjoying everything I can.
So callbacks- this is where the title comes from. I made callbacks for the play by singing "Cain't Say No" from Oklahoma (kind of fitting, I know). It was great fun! A minute into callbacks I knew I didn't belong. Everyone was sacheting across the floor while I tried to decide which foot to kick with. I was years behind and it was hard and embarrassing. I felt like a fool, but tried to have fun. I'm proud of myself for staying, despite the awkwardness and fear....
Anyway- quick update.. Less than entertaining... but necessary somehow.
Love.
My "Carpe Diem" Accomplishments:
-Attend the bouncy ball drop by the physics department that set a world record! (20,000 bouncy balls dropped from a helicopter)
- Get a bouncy ball from said event
- Try out for pickleville playhouse (I GOT CALLBACKS... more on this later)
- Go running
- Watch a movie
- Go on a drive
- Make a new lifebook
- Enjoying a bubble bath
- Tear apart 3 novels and stuff all the papers in my roommate's car :)
So I've had a great week! I'm happy and healthy. I am feeling better about life and enjoying everything I can.
So callbacks- this is where the title comes from. I made callbacks for the play by singing "Cain't Say No" from Oklahoma (kind of fitting, I know). It was great fun! A minute into callbacks I knew I didn't belong. Everyone was sacheting across the floor while I tried to decide which foot to kick with. I was years behind and it was hard and embarrassing. I felt like a fool, but tried to have fun. I'm proud of myself for staying, despite the awkwardness and fear....
Anyway- quick update.. Less than entertaining... but necessary somehow.
Love.
So proud of you for the attempt!! Courageous grace. Love you. Enjoy yourself.
ReplyDelete