So, it's been approximately a WEEK.
I managed to actually be semi-on time to fourth grade for my last three days, attend the seminars accordingly (only 10 minutes late), and then proceeded to get absolutely nothing accomplished this weekend. BAD IDEA. I WAS supposed to finish my unit plan and get that done before I started Kindergarten. The plus is, there is no night class this week because it's the University's Spring Break. Too bad MY Spring Break will be in April- cause that's helpful and all- having a Spring Break after everything is already due, when all my roommates will be in class, and my family is all working/going to school as well. Awesome. Thus, I decided that I just will work all week. That should help will financial stress and such.
So, I basically screamed at myself all week: NO EXCUSES. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU FEEL- DO IT ANYWAY. That was really fun. It's hard not whining and complaining, but it's better not to drag your feet and just try and make the best of it because you have to do it anyway.
I was talking to my roommate the other day and this is what our conversation was like:
Kara: You look like something is wrong.. what's up?
Lisa: Nothing. I was just talking to my sister and I got frustrated.
Kara: Why? What's wrong?
Lisa: I'm just sort of sick of everything. I don't care anymore.
Kara: Sounds like you got a case of the "SCREW-IT"s.
Lisa: Yes, I suppose you're exactly right.
I'm ready to be done with school. I don't want to make a big deal of graduation, my birthday, finishing fourth grade, getting a job soon, my stellar almost impossible grades... I just want to be home and create artwork all day. Just let me be an artist now. Just let me be myself.
Over and out... sorry to be boring and less-than-entertaining.
I managed to actually be semi-on time to fourth grade for my last three days, attend the seminars accordingly (only 10 minutes late), and then proceeded to get absolutely nothing accomplished this weekend. BAD IDEA. I WAS supposed to finish my unit plan and get that done before I started Kindergarten. The plus is, there is no night class this week because it's the University's Spring Break. Too bad MY Spring Break will be in April- cause that's helpful and all- having a Spring Break after everything is already due, when all my roommates will be in class, and my family is all working/going to school as well. Awesome. Thus, I decided that I just will work all week. That should help will financial stress and such.
So, I basically screamed at myself all week: NO EXCUSES. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU FEEL- DO IT ANYWAY. That was really fun. It's hard not whining and complaining, but it's better not to drag your feet and just try and make the best of it because you have to do it anyway.
I was talking to my roommate the other day and this is what our conversation was like:
Kara: You look like something is wrong.. what's up?
Lisa: Nothing. I was just talking to my sister and I got frustrated.
Kara: Why? What's wrong?
Lisa: I'm just sort of sick of everything. I don't care anymore.
Kara: Sounds like you got a case of the "SCREW-IT"s.
Lisa: Yes, I suppose you're exactly right.
I'm ready to be done with school. I don't want to make a big deal of graduation, my birthday, finishing fourth grade, getting a job soon, my stellar almost impossible grades... I just want to be home and create artwork all day. Just let me be an artist now. Just let me be myself.
Over and out... sorry to be boring and less-than-entertaining.
I miss you, Lisa. Love you, mean it!
ReplyDelete