On a personal note- I'd like to say something about love. It's such a silly sort of thing, the way it changes and gets a bad rep for really nothing of it's own fault. The way you can love something, but that feeling pales in comparison to real love- to loving someone. I quite liked this quote by President Gordon B. Hinckley- "Love is not so much a matter of romance as it is an ANXIOUS CONCERN for the happiness of ones mate." I believe that love is a choice. That you should choose your love and then love your choice. That divorce is not an option. That the temple is a beautiful place and I can't wait to go there someday to make a promise that will last forever. So, to all those single people out there- I love your strength and I am ever hopeful for your true happiness. And to all those blessed people who have someone, make sure you appreciate who you have and do everything in your power to hold on to them and live life to the fullest because it doesn't get much better than being in love with your best friend.
Trust me, I know, because that's where I am- madly in love with my best friend. I love you, Tim.
:)

Comments
Post a Comment