I did laundry today.
I so enjoy the feeling of crawling into bed, fresh and clean from a nice hot bubble bath, especially into crisp, clean, wonderful smelling cool sheets. I'm also a fan of the cold side of a pillow. It's so refreshing. Whoever thought to turn over their pillow is a genius. Another great moment is hearing a song that relaxes you so completely, your day is more peaceful, your mindset is clear, and you can fully relax just by hearing a few chords. Mine is Silent Night. Preferably by Josh Groban. Most people might think of this as a Christmas Song, but in my house, it has always been a lullaby. Perhaps that is why I find it so calming. Even when all in the world is a mess, I can always find solace in that simple melody and smooth voice. Thank you Josh Groban, for putting me to sleep tonight.
Goodnight family.
I so enjoy the feeling of crawling into bed, fresh and clean from a nice hot bubble bath, especially into crisp, clean, wonderful smelling cool sheets. I'm also a fan of the cold side of a pillow. It's so refreshing. Whoever thought to turn over their pillow is a genius. Another great moment is hearing a song that relaxes you so completely, your day is more peaceful, your mindset is clear, and you can fully relax just by hearing a few chords. Mine is Silent Night. Preferably by Josh Groban. Most people might think of this as a Christmas Song, but in my house, it has always been a lullaby. Perhaps that is why I find it so calming. Even when all in the world is a mess, I can always find solace in that simple melody and smooth voice. Thank you Josh Groban, for putting me to sleep tonight.
Goodnight family.
Comments
Post a Comment