I did it! Announcements are made as well :) WAHOO! I haven't got them printed yet... and I'm honestly considering sending out virtual ones or something since they are so terribly late anyway! They are precious actually... perhaps I'll put them on here if you're lucky enough.
I'm working in the Admissions Office this summer, if I can keep my job.... this stupid rain is ruining my mojo. STOP SPITTING AND START THUNDERING OR JUST PLAIN GO AWAY. I mean seriously...
Pictures? yes. please.




More pictures to come once jp puts em in the BOX. :)
And once I finish my room- those pictures as well, are coming. cause I MOVED! AND I LOVE IT!
I'm working in the Admissions Office this summer, if I can keep my job.... this stupid rain is ruining my mojo. STOP SPITTING AND START THUNDERING OR JUST PLAIN GO AWAY. I mean seriously...
Pictures? yes. please.




More pictures to come once jp puts em in the BOX. :)
And once I finish my room- those pictures as well, are coming. cause I MOVED! AND I LOVE IT!
Comments
Post a Comment