It was a wonderful week that started with a craving and begat a brilliant idea- a week of krispies of almost every flavor.
It was a Tuesday night and Kara and I went to Walmart to get a few things for something random. Out of nowhere a craving came over us and we were immediately compelled to find the aisle with marshmallows. Lo and behold- there were bags of every flavor! We got caramel, chocolate, fruity, normal, and M&Ms. We then proceeded to make a batch of krispies every night.
Tuesday: Caramel with one suicidal peep
Wednesday: Chocolate with heath bar bits
Thursday: Fruity krispies
Friday: Regular krispies with m&ms
Saturday: Regular with the leftover heath bits (a mini batch, but a batch nonetheless)
It was a beautiful week complete with 25 cups of krispies, almost 3 lbs of butter, and almost 100 oz of marshmallows!
I loved it!
What a brilliant beautiful week. In other news, kindergarten is still exciting and fun. We got finished with a week of farm animals and celebrated earth day. One little boy came into class excited to the brim! He ran in and shouted, "I WAS JUST IN THE GYM... I LOVE SOCCERING IN THE GYM!" It was great. Anyway, that is all I have to share.
Love pisa, expert krispie chef :)
It was a Tuesday night and Kara and I went to Walmart to get a few things for something random. Out of nowhere a craving came over us and we were immediately compelled to find the aisle with marshmallows. Lo and behold- there were bags of every flavor! We got caramel, chocolate, fruity, normal, and M&Ms. We then proceeded to make a batch of krispies every night.
Tuesday: Caramel with one suicidal peep
Wednesday: Chocolate with heath bar bits
Thursday: Fruity krispies
Friday: Regular krispies with m&ms
Saturday: Regular with the leftover heath bits (a mini batch, but a batch nonetheless)
It was a beautiful week complete with 25 cups of krispies, almost 3 lbs of butter, and almost 100 oz of marshmallows!
I loved it!
What a brilliant beautiful week. In other news, kindergarten is still exciting and fun. We got finished with a week of farm animals and celebrated earth day. One little boy came into class excited to the brim! He ran in and shouted, "I WAS JUST IN THE GYM... I LOVE SOCCERING IN THE GYM!" It was great. Anyway, that is all I have to share.
Love pisa, expert krispie chef :)
Congrats Lisa!! With so little outside help, you accomplished this goal. Well done!!! You are fantabulous!!! Proud of you. Oh, btw, try dark chocolate with rice krispies next time... :-) still miss you bunches. Dad
ReplyDelete