
I looked up lazy in google and this is what I found.
My fourth grade class is the epitome of laziness and I yell at them all the time.
Ironically, now it's time to yell at myself.
Today it hit me like a ton of bricks that laziness never was happiness. I think there is a big difference between laziness and relaxing, between sitting around getting nothing accomplished and taking a break from your hectic life. I am sick and tired of being ...well, sick and tired. I don't want to sleep in anymore. I don't want to just sit around and be idle. I hate being lazy. It's driving me crazy. SO WHAT NOW?
Now is the hard part: the overcoming-a-life-habit part. My game plan? No excuses. "I'm too ____ (tired, sad, angry, etc.)!" Those deadly words aren't in my vocabulary anymore. I have no excuse. I can do this because I don't really have a choice anymore. It's time to grow up, and I can't keep fighting it. I can't keep saying, "I don't want to," and expecting everything to just disappear and get easier. It's time to DO.
This quote has haunting me since I was 12...
WHY DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO, WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW?
NOW is the time to ACT. Wish me luck, because heaven knows I need it. Help me, save me, bless me, f r e e m e .
You can do it! You can do it all night long!
ReplyDelete