So, this fall semester I am happily enrolled in nineteen credit hours. Plus a wonderful institute class, plus work 15 hours a week... plus maybe a social life :) So far, so good. Reading a billion chapters a week is so fun! I feel like I wanna pull my hair out reading textbook jargon all day long. But I can do it! Right? ... so it's the weekend right? Right. I have a holiday on Monday (tomorrow) and an "enjoyable" week to look forward to. So-- with that being said, I spent my weekend at Pickleville Playhouse enjoying beautiful people put on a show. I loved listening to the music and experiencing being a part of something so positive. The cast clearly had one heck of a last show of "Crazy for You." What fun! I wish I could do something like that. I wish I had a talent that I developed that well. What a weekend... so much fun with Tim and the gang. It feels special being there. I feel a part of the magic, even though I'm really not. I love my roommates. They are such sweet people. They keep the house clean, and put their dishes away. And to me- that says that they love me.
Languages of Love is a fun thing. People react so differently to things. Words can seem empty and acts of service annoying. It's an interesting thing to think that the way I express my love for people could be taken the wrong way entirely. And someone that really cares may have no idea the way I need to be loved. Communication is a funny thing that way. It accomplishes so much. Just recently- I was enlightened on how very cryptic I can be. And here I thought I was an open book!
I wonder what the future holds. It is so crazy to me that I will be GRADUATING in MAY. And then what? Oh who knows.
FUNNY STORY....
So, the night before school starts I'm totally anxious and cannot sleep to save the life of me. So, I get up at 1am and do some online banking and then start decorating my apartment by making cute little pink ribboned boxes to hold whiteboard markers and scrapbooking paper murals on my kitchen wall. It's all really disgustingly cute. I figure I'll leave at 6am to turn in my student teaching application... that's an hour before the lady will be there to accept them anyway. I show up at 6am on the dot. I'm the THIRTY-EIGTH person in line. Where did these people come from!? Oh yeah, while they were standing in line at 1am, I was cutting out paper bows! Perfect. Now I could be placed in IDAHO for student teaching. Good thing I have a car right? (THANK YOU ANNIE P.) Okay, so it's really not THAT funny... but really, all I could do was laugh. I hope you all had fun sleeping in the hallway while I was pasting a Victoria's Secret bag to my wall.
:) love you fambly... and others :)
Languages of Love is a fun thing. People react so differently to things. Words can seem empty and acts of service annoying. It's an interesting thing to think that the way I express my love for people could be taken the wrong way entirely. And someone that really cares may have no idea the way I need to be loved. Communication is a funny thing that way. It accomplishes so much. Just recently- I was enlightened on how very cryptic I can be. And here I thought I was an open book!
I wonder what the future holds. It is so crazy to me that I will be GRADUATING in MAY. And then what? Oh who knows.
FUNNY STORY....
So, the night before school starts I'm totally anxious and cannot sleep to save the life of me. So, I get up at 1am and do some online banking and then start decorating my apartment by making cute little pink ribboned boxes to hold whiteboard markers and scrapbooking paper murals on my kitchen wall. It's all really disgustingly cute. I figure I'll leave at 6am to turn in my student teaching application... that's an hour before the lady will be there to accept them anyway. I show up at 6am on the dot. I'm the THIRTY-EIGTH person in line. Where did these people come from!? Oh yeah, while they were standing in line at 1am, I was cutting out paper bows! Perfect. Now I could be placed in IDAHO for student teaching. Good thing I have a car right? (THANK YOU ANNIE P.) Okay, so it's really not THAT funny... but really, all I could do was laugh. I hope you all had fun sleeping in the hallway while I was pasting a Victoria's Secret bag to my wall.
:) love you fambly... and others :)
Seriously, hilarious. And sad. I guess mania is out and about in the schmesa bubble. Makes me feel a little less guilty for my intense bout of rage yesterday after being off for 5 months. GRRR you brain cells and AGH! ACK ACK ACK! You lousy monkey men!
ReplyDelete