Staying up late is a curse of mine, especially when I'm not taking my medication. I know that tomorrow morning I'm going to regret not making myself go to sleep right now.
On Monday, Tim and I spent the day in Salt Lake. It was so much fun- I had my first Orange Julius, strawberry lemonade flavor. We went shopping, no luck finding a hat for Tim :( stupid Lids, call themselves a hat store. YEAH RIGHT.
We went to Toy Story 3 which was fantastic! It was surprisingly emotional. Maybe that's just because I'm not medicated, I'm not totally sure. We ate at a delicious Brazilian place called Tucanos. It's sort of like Fogo de Chao. Yummy and great :) We shopped some more and spent some time relaxing in Z Gallerie. We plan on buying basically the entire store, including the five fake ice cubes that light up varying colors for $14.95.
Tim is pretty awesome. He makes me really happy. I miss him when he works all night at Pickleville. I wish I could go with him more often... but now I have to go to work everyday at 8am. And you know me- I don't do mornings.
So here's to Tim- a great boyfriend who deserves better. Thanks Tim for making my summer the best and putting up with my craziness. xoxo
On Monday, Tim and I spent the day in Salt Lake. It was so much fun- I had my first Orange Julius, strawberry lemonade flavor. We went shopping, no luck finding a hat for Tim :( stupid Lids, call themselves a hat store. YEAH RIGHT.
We went to Toy Story 3 which was fantastic! It was surprisingly emotional. Maybe that's just because I'm not medicated, I'm not totally sure. We ate at a delicious Brazilian place called Tucanos. It's sort of like Fogo de Chao. Yummy and great :) We shopped some more and spent some time relaxing in Z Gallerie. We plan on buying basically the entire store, including the five fake ice cubes that light up varying colors for $14.95.
Tim is pretty awesome. He makes me really happy. I miss him when he works all night at Pickleville. I wish I could go with him more often... but now I have to go to work everyday at 8am. And you know me- I don't do mornings.
So here's to Tim- a great boyfriend who deserves better. Thanks Tim for making my summer the best and putting up with my craziness. xoxo
Comments
Post a Comment